2.0

Update by user Dec 20, 2016

absolutely no satisfaction

Original review posted by user Nov 21, 2016

I bought a reclining sofa and loveseat from Darvin furniture in Orland Park,Il.The manufacturers name is Southern Motion.

Do not buy thier sofa sets. Within the first month tge cushions sunk so bad it was hard to get out of. Took seven weeks for Darvin to get the parts abd get here to repair them. This has happened on three different occasions now in the past 11 months.

Now it has happened again and Darvin said to repair it again. We dont want to do that because it just keeps happening over and over. Plus after next month when the sofa is a year old they will not repair it for sinking cushions because that is not covered under our extended warrenty we purchased. I requested to return the merchandise and I would come into the store and purchase different merchandise from a different manufacterer.

But They refused my request saying the furniture was to old! Eleven months is to old! It would'nt be that old if I didnt have to wait weeks over and over for them to send a guy out to check it, order the parts, wait for the parts to come in, and then wait for him to get back out to do the repair! Only to have the same problem happen again within three weeks.

Even spoke to the store manager who refused my request saying it was to old now. Also said that we must sit in it to much! LOL, I said,"it is a sofa set, we did'nt buy it to hang on the wall!" Which we have more to our lives going on besides sitting on the sofa 24,7! Have you ever heard of anything so ridiculous!

So I called the credit card company which is Capital One! I hope they can help. I heard on the news about defective furniture from Darvin and Ashley furniture, and guess what, made by Southern Motion! What a surprise!

Even Darvin's repair guy said that he tells the store not to get it because he always has to do repairs on it! I am hoping Capital One will be able to help because I am beyond upset over this. They seemed so sympathic to my plight! Darvin offered to repair again but come on, three times is enough already!

Do not buy from Darvin as they *** around doing repairs until they say the furniture is to old to return! And do not buy Southern Motion furniture, obvisously they are not good quality! Anyone else had problems with Darvin's or Southern Motion furniture??? My next step if Capital one can't help is call the news and also getca class action suit going!

Yes, I will go there!At this point, not only is it a matter of integrety and reputation of a store and company, I do not want someone else to have to deal with this ***!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Darvin Furniture And Southern Motion. The most disappointing about reclining sofa and loveseat from Darvin Furniture And Southern Motion was will not take back defective furniture Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Construction category for more informed decision or compare Darvin Furniture And Southern Motion to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Darvin Furniture And Southern Motion?

Comments